Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mini Accordion Album - Using my Stash

I spend few hours trying to make the accordion mini album that Nadia posted today at the Holly Jolly blog hop. I can only wish to create something as perfect and beautiful as Nadia's but I'm happy with the way it looks so far... Thank you Nadia for sharing your talent with us and for your great tutorial...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My style is pretty clean and simple. I don't know if I should add more embellishment and other stuff ? Please let me know any suggestions.  Thanks in advance for your comments.




 





 

3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness this is FANTASTIC. Love all the details/layers/windows great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card...anybody would be happy to get this...and impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the windows, would look so nice up on a mantel, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete