Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cards with a Purpose - Request yours

 
My daughter and I made these two cards for two special girls we haven't met but that we learned are sick.  We wanted to send our love and best wishes to them.

Card for Natalie
 
 
Card for Ericca
 
We enjoy it so much we want to continue to make and send them away to anyone who needs a cheer up or just a greeting card.
 
If you know someone that you will like to get a greeting card, please let me know and I will do it for you.  Send me their address and the theme (birthday, wedding, graduation, new born, etc) and I will do my best to make the card and will mail it to them.
 
I will post a picture of the card here for everyone to see. My only request is that you leave a comment after your recepient received the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment