Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MAKE IT YOUR WAY CONTEST!

This challenge is to use this month’s magazine as a stepping off point to create something our way.

Every month I'm amazed with the talent and the creativity of the designers. This month, I love the #1 dad wallet designed by Aphra Bolyer.

Few months ago, I bought the Cuttlebug embossing folder - Tiny Mosaic texture and wanted to do something with it and thought these would be the perfect project. I used my gypsy to redo the design since I don't have any of the Cricut Cartridge she used. I cut every piece using my E2.

The base card is from Cricut Cartridge Alphalicious. I embossed the base brown cardstock using the Cuttlebug. I cut the tickets from Cricut Cartridge Fabulous Finds and use a stamp for the sentiment. I love to give out those kind of tickets.

The word dad and the stars are from Plantin SchoolBook. The circle is from Cricut Cartridge Simply Sweet. I inked the edges of most of the cuts and used 3-d ink pens to accentuate.



I made two pocket on the inside of the card to place the tickets.






1 comment: