Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cricut Circle Love Notes Challenge!

Here is my very first Valentine’s Day card ever. I took the Cricut Circle Challenge and decided it to give it a try on making cards. The challenge required that project must include a heart and embossing.
I'm fairly new to embossing so it was fun using the Cuttlebug embossing folders.
I use the eksucess edger punch to create the scroll border & dry embossed the purple cardstock with cuttlebug Love Language folder. Cut & emboss the two little hearts from Disney cuttlebug Love Always folder. Stamped a happy face on the heart using Peachy Keen Basic Paper Doll faces. Use two K&Company metal brats to fix the sentiment tag. It is pretty simple but remember it is my very first Valentine's card.
Happy Valentine's day to everyone!





1 comment:

  1. super cute!! I love the colors and border. Dont you just love Peachy keen stamps??

    ReplyDelete